Install complete

Well, after trial and error, Workstation is up and running.  I had to install
2 times, first two as workstation/custom and 3rd with everything.  First two
worked somewhat fine out of box, but when I did RH update it went ok except
Kmail font were hard to read and no matter what stuff you set in
configuration it didn't change it.  Don't konw why that happned as my other
server that has everything, was updated and it reads fine.  Oh, the toolbar
that had "Settings" changed to "text Only!" so I'm sure something like that
has an affect.

I haven't ran the update yet and going to start it while i head to work.  So
shall see if that changes this time.

But testing to see if my email is up and running and if I got this thing
somewhat configured initially until I can do more later.

Off to work I go :P
--

Mike Chambers
Mt. Prospect, IL