vmware woes again....

After doing what I swore I would never do at this
time, (install new system disk ultra scsi x15 segate cheeta
160Mbytes/sec, yeow...) and upgrading the kernel to 2.4.2-0.1.19,
I broke vmware.... I know this is not the concern of redhat,
but when I try and compile the vmware drives, the network
driver fails with an unresolved symbol....

make: Entering directory `/tmp/vmware-config1/vmnet-only'
bridge.c: In function `VNetBridgeReceiveFromDev':
bridge.c:788: warning: implicit declaration of function `skb_datarefp'
make: Leaving directory `/tmp/vmware-config1/vmnet-only'
Unable to make a vmnet module that can be loaded in the running kernel:
/tmp/vmware-config1/vmnet.o: unresolved symbol skb_datarefp

would anyone know what happend to skb_datarefp when going from
2.4.1 to 2.4.2? I've got the code, I can modify the source. my
guess is that this is an easy fix....

Thanks.

sTeve.