wolverine/rawhide up2date problems

I've tried both the wolverine and the rawhide versions of up2date and
neither is currently working (with different problems)...  I read the
archives and noticed similar problems (hence the -r) but no solution
seemed to be given other than use 2.3.1-1 (which doesn't even work for
me).

Any ideas?  Is the server just down?

------------

2.3.1-1

 # up2date -r
Successfully completed anonymous registration.  You do not need to use
this
option in the future.

 # up2date -u

Retrieving list of all available packages...
There was a fatal error communicating with the server.  The message was:

        An unexpected error has occured while processing your request.
Please
        try again later or submit a bug report tp rhns_help redhat com
        If you choose to submit the bug report, please be sure to
include
        details of what were you trying to do when this error occured
and details
        on how to reproduce this problem.

---------------

2.4-1

# up2date -r
Successfully completed anonymous registration.  You do not need to use
this
option in the future.
Traceback (innermost last):
  File "/usr/sbin/up2date", line 739, in ?
    main()
  File "/usr/sbin/up2date", line 718, in main
    import gui
  File "/usr/share/rhn/up2date/gui.py", line 30, in ?
    import advisorywin
ImportError: No module named advisorywin