Re: Delete & Backspace in Wolverine:: -- Can't delete in FTP

On Wed, 7 Mar 2001, Pete Peterson wrote:

[ message I have seen a million times about keyboard mapping deleted ]

xterm in Red Hat matches the Linux console keyboard mappings for backspace
and delete.  It also follows the Debian Keyboard mapping guidelines.

readline support in ftp in wolverine seems broken, I am fixing.

--
  Preston Brown
  Linux OS Development