Wolverine and my modem.

I've just installed Wolverine and get it to work just fine, except it will
not autodect my modem during dial-up config. No problem, I force it to use
ttyS0 anyway, but still didn't work. Dial log says it can't find modem. The
modem has worked fine in 6.2/7.0/WinME and BeOS. It's a USR Courier.

Anyone else having this problem? Thanks.

-jorge