Re: problem with emacs

Mate Wierdl <mw thales memphis edu> writes:

> If other people can verify this, perhaps we should try to figure out
> what is the cause of the prob.

It looks like an infinite loop in cc-mode.  It's been fixed in the
cc-mode in Emacs 21, although I didn't track down specifically what
the fix was.  I'd suggest grabbing the latest version from
http://cc-mode.sourceforge.net/ if you have to deal with code
formatted like this a lot.

--
Alan Shutko <ats acm org> - In a variety of flavors!
The Tree of Learning bears the noblest fruit, but noble fruit tastes bad.