Fwd: unmountable partition...help!

Subject: unmountable partition...help!
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 22:35:58 -0800
From: michael <michael mrmichael com>
To: wolverine-list redhat com

Holy samoleans guys- this one has me really thrown...

Due to reasons too numerous to mention I was forced to interrupt my d/l of
Wolverine this pm. After assembling my new box, I threw "Fisher" on it
(/dev/hda3), and added /dev/hdb9  /lm72 reiserfs to fstab. No problem.
Mountable/readable. Less stable than my previous P3...freezing video so I
installed Mandrake8.0 for a minute on /dev/hda3 just to see. Anyway,
now I can't mount /dev/hdb9. When I add it to fstab and try and mount it, it
tells me that I have the wrong file type or too many file systems mounted...

I will have wolverine by dawn!

I need that data!
Any way I can recover it?
--