Updating to the Next Version of RedHat

Hello Guys and Girls,

Since I have just joined the Redhat/Linux "clan" (from version 7.0 - still a
newbie after reading a couple of msgs !) I was wondering if RedHat will make
"full" updates avail. on up2date to the next version of Redhat.

For Example :

I'am currently running (in about 49mins :) Wolverine.
Will there be updates on up2date to update me to say...RedHat 8.0 or the
next beta that they release ?
Have they done the same thing in the past or did everyone have to download
the ISO's again ?

Thanks,

Pieter De Wit