FW: FTP Access solved - Sun JRE problem

Okay...I got my Wu-FTP problem solved.  I forgot that I read somewhere that
all services are disabled in the /etc/xinetd.d folder by default.  Changing
the disable=yes to disable=no on Wu-FTP did the trick.

Got another question about JServ and Sun's JRE 1.3.  I cannot seem to get
JServ to start when using Sun's JRE 1.3.  When I switched to IBM's JRE,
everything worked fine.  Is there possibly a compatibility issue with Sun's
JRE 1.3 and Wolverine?  I used Sun's JRE 1.3 on RH7 and it ran great.

Philip