Wolverine feedback

I cut a CD and did a clean Workstation install (not upgrade).
I have since used up2date to install the latest rpms.
Here are  bugs/oddities/suggestions:
 (I've reported via bugzilla where there was no earlier report)

System is Gigabyte 5Ax (Ali 15xx chipset)
 AMD K6-2 3D 400 cpu
 ESS isapnp 1868 sound
 ATI Rage-64 pro pci video

-Dead mouse (PS/2) in text gpm) and X
  fixed for me by a kernel recompile leaving out
  unneeded stuff

-no MIDI sound
 fixed by messing with config files

-Monitor DPMS not installed by default
   fixed up config files, now works in text
   still does not work in X (Gnome) with screensaver

-Firewall defaults (good thing) block local (eg 192.168.xxx) SMB
  suggest Workstation SMB Client/Server be Documented in RH
  docs and made easier to do - if RH wants easier trial entry
   for Workstations.

-Netscape fonts often unreadable in 1024x768.  Thus install defaults
 are poor.  Mozilla fonts far better but crashes even more often.

-Suspect kernel or Netscape memory leak?? because of system freeze
 (hit reset) while d/l  and rendering very big pages.

-latest up2date rpms hosted at up2date are broken
  this is foolishness -- take em down until they work