Re: openssh, openssl, kernel, etc from rawhide and wolverine

On Tue, Mar 13, 2001 at 07:18:05AM -0800, Christopher McCrory wrote:
> 2: I did: sudo rpm -Uvh openss*.rpm (to get ssh and ssl) and sshd died.
> Probably during restart.  I was remote, with no telnet, only ssh.
> Couldn't get back in :(

There was some weirdness in how stopping daemons was done -- it should
be resolved in the current initscripts from Raw Hide.  If you restart
it, then log in remotely and restart it again, and it still cuts you
off, then something's wrong.

Cheers,

Nalin