Kernel 2.4.2

Hi,

I'm considering upgrading the Wolverine kernel to 2.4.2.

I've been using the downloaded ISOs through the kernel's loop driver,
due to lack of a CD burner. However, the stock 2.4.2 kernel's loop
driver is broken. I think it's fixed in one of the -ac patches.

Is the RedHat 2.4.2 kernel also broken in this area, or has RedHat
applied AC's patch for this driver ?

Regards,
Christophe