JServ

Has anyone had problems getting JServ to run on Wolverine?

I installed ApacheJServ 1.1.2-3 with IBM's JDK 1.3 release 6.0 and Sun's
JSDK2.0.  The same setup that's worked on RH7 and RH6.2. Not only does JServ
not start, but it's not even sending anything to the log file (jserv.log). I
checked mod_jserv.log and I'm getting an "ajp12: can not connect to host
127.0.0.1:8007" error message. I also tried it with Sun's JVM 1.3 and got
the same result, so I'm fairly confident it's not the JVM causing the
problem.  Also tried using JServ's built in JSDK with the same results.  The
plug in to Apache is the same as previous versions of RH.  Any ideas...I'm
pulling my hair out at this point. :)

Philip