Re: wolverine kernel leak

Last night I replaced the original wolverine kernel with the
2.4.2-0.1.25 kernel from rawhide. Since then I've been able to
successfully run cdrecord and ftp applications that would not run to
completion with the original. I leave the "why" to the guys at Red Hat
who know a lot more about how their packages were built than I do.
Tonight I'll upgrade the kernel on the Ethereal machine, and I expect
its stability will return to normal.

Now, let's see what else we can find...

--Doc Savage
  Fairview Heights, IL