Re: Suggestion for RedHat 7.1

On Fri, 16 Mar 2001, Watt, Tom (CXO) wrote:

>Have one place to access ALL configuration tools in command line.
>
>I know 'setup' has some, but not all.

Hmm. Sounds like a good idea to me.  A bit too late right now to
do anything, but you should file a bugzilla RFE on the setup
package.  I'm sure there are other tools that we could put in
there.

--
Mike A. Harris                  Shipping/mailing address:
OS Systems Engineer             190 Pittsburgh Ave., Sault Ste. Marie,