Re: Wolverine-list digest, Vol 1 #70 - 17 msgs

> If not, I hope 7.1 will not be released with the present kernel in
> wolverine.
>
> Mate

And I hope not, since the reiserfs debug option is enabled and makes this
kernel completely useless (understand "you have to recompile it") if you
want to use reiserfs.
But when you come to think of it, it's kind of normal to have debug options
turned on in beta releases... :-)

Matthias

--
Matthias Saou