Re: Is RedHat 7.1 called Florence

On Tue, 20 Mar 2001, Bill Crawford wrote:

> On Tue, 20 Mar 2001, A. Konstam wrote:
>
> > Here is a rumor to get you all going. Someone from Dell
> > came out with the name for 7.1 of Florence. There is a rumor we
> > can kick around a little.
>
>  Hmm, in that case there must be another beta.  How else can you go
> from Wolverine to Florence?
>
>  So, Fisher -> Wolverine -> ? -> Florence :^))

 Bad form to reply to my own post, I know, but a quick Google search
did reveal a few (tenuous) connections, like:

	http://www.superfluous.com/superstar/generation_fleece/pmm6.html
	http://www.saturday-night-live.com/snl/reviews/99-00/spears/mark-p.html
	http://michigan-football.com/s/2000/wolverfb.htm
	http://www.vtrail.com/alwilderness_regulations.html

--
Bill Crawford, Unix Systems Developer, GTS Netcom
work: bill ops netcom net uk, home: billc netcomuk co uk