netscape with Wolverine etc..

I ran across a problem. This has come up after a few upgradings with
Wolverine.

For example, when I click on a url such as:

http://www.ugrad.cs.ubc.ca/projects/cs319-a/g319-a07/World/home.html

-  Netscape comes up with its url location as:

file:/home/ve1drg/.kde/share/apps/kfmexec/tmp/1540.0.home.html
and a box pops up and says:

"netscape is unable to find the file or directory named
/home/ve1drg/.kde/share/apps/kfmexec/tmp/main.htm
"

Has anyone seen this before?  And if so what has gone ascew?
Is there a fix?

--

Ted Gervais
Coldbrook, Nova Scotia Canada