Re: Proper Beta up2date Configuration

Thanks -- it worked.  It took both your inputs to make it happen.

First, I had looked at up2date (the config file) but there were no url's in
my copy -- a holdover from RH6.2 or 7.0.  But there were url's in
rhn_register.

Here's what worked.  I used up2date --configure to regenerate the up2date
config file, then I hand edited that file (/etc/sysconfig/rhn/up2date) to
put the beta.rhns.redhat.com urls in rather than the www.rhns.rehdat.com.

Everything works fine now.  Thanks again.