Re: Helix Gnome & Wolverine

Juha Saarinen wrote:

>::     Is anyone here using Helix Gnome with Wolverine? I'm a bit hesitant
>:: to install (whiat I
>:: beleive is) beta *on* beta code. Comments?
>
> Works fine here.

                No luck with Ximian (Helix-Gnome), either. Each time I trin
installing
from the Ximian site, Gnome crashes about 70% through downloading  the files.

I guess I'll have to download the files and do a *manual* install.

                Elton Woo ;-)

--
         Have you been counted? See http://counter.li.org
eltonwoo videotron ca - ICQ#9984432 - Montreal, Quebec, CANADA.