Re: Any plans for Python Megawidgets (Pmw) in Redhat or Redhat Contrib?

Craig Rodrigues wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Are there any plans to include Python Megawidgets (Pmw)
> in Redhat 7.1 or Redhat Contrib?

AFAIK, no.  As a general rule-of-thumb, whatever is in the public
beta(s)
({Fisher,Wolverine} in the case of this release] is more-or-less what
will be in the final release.  Of course, versions numbers are subject
to change based on the availability of open-source releases and other
factors such as stability, backwards compatability, etc., etc.

There are a few changes to the cuts we're working on internally
as compared to Wolverine -- everyone can get a copy from rawhide.

Glen
| Glen A. Foster                      Red Hat, Inc. |
| 919.547-0012 x415                  www.redhat.com |