re: Security Certificates

Mike (x2), Elton, Juha, et al-
Nothings sacred.  The mighty (uncrackable) dsa and brethren have been
relegated to the post industrial waste heap.  Interesting only to
historians as late 2K curiosities.  Please see
http://www.icz.cz/en/onas/tisk4.html.  So unless you can absolutely
guarantee with 100 % certainty (sarcasm intended) that your "certificate"
proves you and only you sent the correspondence it is attached to AND it is
imperitive that I know with utter certainty it came from you, I wish you'd
leave it off.  My experience is that they are becoming like cell phones:
ubiquitous without reason for being so.