RE: Security Certificates

:: My experience is that they are becoming like cell phones:
:: ubiquitous without reason for being so.

I don't have a cellphone. You don't actually need one... I'm sure this
astonishing fact will make headlines around the world soon.

Still, bit of a bugger about PGP.  Not sure if it applies to Elton's certs
though (the English on that Web page needs decrypting, I think...)

-- Juha