Re: Installing with Rawhide

Is an ftp install an option?
I download iso's and mount them, on the hardrive, and ftp the files off.

This actually brings me to a problem I have encountered, when the install
program wants to change CD's, it will not change ftp sites.  I have to
kill the ftp secession, umount and then mount the second iso to the first
mount point.  I know I can copy the iso to ext2, but then I have two
copies of everything.