wolvering updating

Well, I have ran into Ximian Evolution which is almost like outlook 2000 or
something like that and I can use that for email and looks even better then
kmail, lot better.

I am doing the following and wanted your input..

going to install wolverine on my windows (yes I'm converting lol)

then instead of running up2date and maybe experiencing problems I've seen on
it once updated, I am downloading all files from rawhide dated after Feb
17th which if I am correct that is the date wolverine was reduced.

So that should give me all updates since then.

Just putting them on cd then I can install/upgrade them from there and it
would be faster.

Suggestions/comments?

Mike Chambers
Mt. Prospect, IL