Re: wolvering updating

Mike Chambers wrote:

> Well, I have ran into Ximian Evolution which is almost like outlook 2000 or
> something like that and I can use that for email and looks even better then
> kmail, lot better.

            FWIW, I tried installing Ximian (Helix-Gnome) in Wolverine with no
success.
The installer would keep crashing part-way through the download.  Someone on
this
list then informed me that Ximian will not work with the current kernel
(2.4.**), but
with the 2.2 kernel. HTH,

                cheers,

                Elton Woo ;-)

--
         Have you been counted? See http://counter.li.org
eltonwoo videotron ca - ICQ#9984432 - Montreal, Quebec, CANADA.