Re: Alpha

How about installing the alpha version of Red Hat 7.1beta (wolverine),
not rawhide?
Is the alpha installer broken in wolverine too?

As for reiserfs- I sure hope that Red Hat 7.1beta fixes the 2.4 kernel
problem with
reiserfs not being able to be used as an exported NFS filesystem (this
is a known bug in 2.4 that the developers have chosen to ignore until
2.5).  Does/will RH7.1beta apply patches to the kernel to fix reiserfs
over NFS?