RE: Install instructions for Red Hat wolverine beta on to a IA64 lion

Bill Said:
> Um, did you read the README on the CD at all?  What happens when
> you boot the boot disk?
>
> Bill

I have tried the read me. Unfortunately I have no "Linux-like system to
transfer the image to physical LS-120 disks." Also the dosutils dir wont
show up on any of the Microsoft based systems that I have and none of the
commands in the install work under the "EFI" shell. I downloaded the
boot.img file from a mirror sight and could put that on to an LS-120 disk
using a utility I have called winimage (because the one on the CD didn't
work) and boot off of that. However, in setup I cant get it to see the CD
ROM or the Hard Drive. Perhaps I am burning the ISO to CD incorrectly? I did
that using a Win 2000 PC with EZ CD creator V.4.0.3.

Thanks again for your help,
Mark