Re: CD Burning Library

Marc Boris Dürner wrote:
I agree with this. Even though for many languages you dont even need a
legacy-C interface. gcc can mix objc and c++ and java freely.

I am not sure about this statement. As far as I know only Apples adopted version of gcc is able to mix C++ and Objecive-C. There are ongoing activities to merge this back into the standard gcc. As for Java I really don't know.
From this point of view having a pure C library still gives you the best choice of languages.

Fred