Re: GStreamer on freedesktop

On Tue, 2003-12-09 at 05:08, Thomas Vander Stichele wrote:

> For this to happen we wanted to know what the procedure is for getting
> our developers accounts to access CVS, and how to get administrative
> rights to manipulate the CVSROOT directly.

We create a unix group on the server "gstreamer" and everyone will have
an account and be a group member.

The cvs root is owned by your project group so you don't need root
access to manipulate it.

>From each developer we need:
 - real name
 - email address
 - desired login
 - ssh v2 public key

Suggest sending the above to me, Heinrich Wendel, and Keith Packard,
then your chances of getting someone to add you quickly are higher.
There are a few other people with root also, asking on #freedesktop
could also work when you need stuff done.

Havoc