Re: Proposed Browser Bookmark Sharing Standard.

On Tue, Jul 01, 2003 at 12:52:58PM +0200, Marco Pesenti Gritti wrote:
> I'm firmly convinced that having a freedesktop standard that set an user
> interface implementation is a mistake. But I seem to be alone and I'm
> not going to complain too much ...

i'd agree with you though :)
user interface specs shouldn't
appear in the standard.

therefore, i'd say that putting forward possible
xbel "extensions" is really needed to improve
interop with epiphany.

would you be interested in switching over
to xbel at some point in the near future?

if so, i can work on supporting the
metadata to some extent in keditbookmarks.

cheers,
Alex