Re: Desktop Specification 0.9.4

On Monday 07 July 2003 15:33, Heinrich Wendel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Please take a look at my version of the desktop specification, it collects the
> comments discussed in this list:
> http://www.cojobo.net/~h_wendel/stuff/desktop-entry-spec.html

Does anyone use FilePattern? I don't understand what it is/how it works.
Is it a pattern (e.g. netscape*) which is looked for in $PATH?
Like TryExec but with wildcard support in addition? (in which case the
"name of the main executable" would rather be a TryExec entry instead
of a good example for FilePattern).