Re: Website reorganizing

Navindra Umanee wrote:

Heinrich Wendel <sysop heinospage de> wrote:

I'm currently updating the website to keep it easier uptodate. The
changes I just made were agreed upon Havoc. They cause a lot of dead
links, but Havoc sayed that would be ok, we will make a custom 404
page to notice the users on the changes.

Dead links suck! Are you moving the location of specifications? I'm
sure they're linked to all over the net including from KDE.org.

Ditto, tldp.org handles this by telling you that your link is old, but here is (probably) what you where looking for anyway. It's not even a redirect, they just add a little header that tells you your link is stale, but give you the document anyway. Very slick.