Re: Contacts and Calendars Standard

Also keep in mind that just specifying the file formats isn't very
useful unless an update/locking mechanism is also specified so apps can
actually share the files safely. this is part of the reason Maildir is
so useful, it doesn't have any locking issues and thus is very robust.
Just a thought.
        John