Re: Contacts and Calendars Standard

Am Mittwoch, 16. Juli 2003 07:50 schrieb Jeroen ten Berge:

Hi,

> mail to get corrupted. I hope everybody will drop mbox and mbx in favor of
> Maildir, i've yet to hear any reason why not...

While I personally prefer maildir very much there are legitimate reasons to
like mbox. E.g. less space used on harddisk and more efficient on some legacy
filesystems.

In addition I have doubts if defining mailbox formats is on topic for
xdg-list freedesktop org

Yours,
-- martin

Dipl.-Phys. Martin Konold

e r f r a k o n
Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin konold erfrakon de