Re: Proposal: Menu Spec Changes

On Wed, Jul 23, 2003 at 01:44:34PM +0200, Waldo Bastian wrote:
> Oh, I wasn't aware that prefix had made it into the spec. At the moment we
> (KDE) don't use a prefix.
>
> I think the discussion about prefix was bit left hanging, see
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/xdg-list/2003-March/msg00085.html

Oops, I guess we miscommunicated a bit on this. I may have added
prefix= to the spec before you sent that message.

We really need a test suite to validate our implementations...  I
tried to talk Jeremy White into writing one but he wasn't biting. ;-)

Anyhow, what's your current view on what should be in the spec for
prefix?

Havoc