Re: Xdg-list digest, Vol 1 #432 - 11 msgs

That standardisation would almost certianly require relicencing that subset
of Qt as LGPL at the most... something I don't think Trolltech would like
to do right now. I think if any C++ lib was to become a wrapped standard
for C containers, it'll be the stl.

And thats not going to happen either...