Re: Default browser setting

> > That doesn't seem right.  The "preferred browser" shouldn't be bound to
> > the mime type.  It should be bound to the scheme of the URL.
>
> Yes, I agree with that. We don't do that at the moment in KDE, but I think we
> should.

I consider the "default browser" as being "the app which I use to open
html files". That means that if I double click on a local html file, I
want it to open in my "default browser". On the contrary, if I double
click on a http://domain.com/toto.ps, I don't want to open it in a
browser to be asked which app should be used to open it, it's better to
directly launch an app which can handle this uri if there is one
available.

Christophe