Re: Proposal: Menu Spec Changes

Am Freitag 25 Juli 2003 02:04 schrieb Waldo Bastian:
[snip]

Sorry if this idea seams a bit radical, but the whole legacy stuff can make a
lot of problems (which we not have figured out all). I do see why it is
covered in the spec, but I also think it would not be much work to convert
all legacy to non-legacy per hand (for a kde 3.2 release e.g.). So my
proposal is to drop the Legacy stuff completly.

> Cheers,
> Waldo
mfg, Heinrich :)