Re: Proposed Browser Bookmark Sharing Standard.

Regarding point (3) "Is looking at bookmarking and history sufficient to achieve transparent interoperability?"

I think not - at this point the ability of Mozilla to fill in forms (especially usernames and passwords) is the item I miss most when I use another browser. I would like the form data to be shared as well.