Re: That 'vision' thing (Tuomas has a logo proposal)

Can you tell us what face you use for the glyphs?  I'd like to change the
SVG to reference it directly so I can take advantage of hinting to sharpen
the image.  Of course, the 'canonical' SVG should continue to include the
outlines instead so that there isn't any dependence on having the face
available.

-keith