Re: That 'vision' thing (Tuomas has a logo proposal)

On Tue, 2003-11-04 at 23:05, Keith Packard wrote:
> Can you tell us what face you use for the glyphs?  I'd like to change the
> SVG to reference it directly so I can take advantage of hinting to sharpen
> the image.  Of course, the 'canonical' SVG should continue to include the
> outlines instead so that there isn't any dependence on having the face
> available.

That's "Gadget Regular". The font is for the Mac though, but I attached
a svg with embedded glyphs, does that help?

The font is not free I'm afraid. Of course we can also use Vera if that
is an issue, it might work nicely. I can look into that tomorrow.

Tuomas

--
Tuomas Kuosmanen <tigert gimp org>