Freedesktop server will be unavailable 0600-0800 PST Nov 27

PSU (our fine hosting provider) is replacing the giant UPS serving the
machine room where the freedesktop.org server is mounted.  This will cause
the machine to be off-line for a few hours tomorrow morning, and then
again for a few hours on Saturday evening.

I recommend a few hours visit to the big room with the wet gray ceiling
during this period; we shouldn't have another opportunity like this for
several years if all goes well :-)

-keith