basedir spec

Quoting the basedir spec:
" If $XDG_DATA_DIRS is either not set or empty, a value equal to
/usr/local/share/:/usr/share/ should be used. "

The phrasing "not set or empty" is used for all the defaults. I think
this should be just "not set". Because I want to be able to turn off the
defaults (for example for testing purposes); to set the var to an empty
string seems the logical way to do this.

Thus I propose:
    when var is not set the defaults are used
    when var set but empty, use empty var

--
   )   (       Jaap Karssenberg || Pardus [Larus]
   :   :       http://pardus-larus.student.utwente.nl/~pardus