[zanata-devel] Compile Errors

brian_f_johnson at yahoo.com brian_f_johnson at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 28 15:23:22 UTC 2014

Hi,

I am trying to compile the 3.0.2 sources using java 6 and ant.

I have had trouble finding the correct libraries for
1. edu.umd.cs.findbugs (findbugs-1.3.2.jar seems to work)
2. org.richfaces.cdk.annotations (using annotations-4.3.1.Final.jar from jboss)
3. Not positive if jboss-jsf-api_2.1_spec-2.1.18.Final.jar is the correct version.

The result is that I am getting 10 compilation errors for the Nullable statement:
org\zanata\events\TextFlowTargetStateEvent.java:41: annotation type not applicable to this kind of declaration
    [javac]     private final @Nullable

Anyone have any idea what is going on?

Thanks,

Brian