[zanata-users] New translation team - info

Runa Bhattacharjee runab at redhat.com
Sat Aug 18 16:47:28 UTC 2012

On শনিবার 18 আগস্ট 2012 09:45 অপরাহ্ণ, Antonio Trande wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> I need to start translation on Zanata. Currently my status is "Read-only".
>
> I belong of the italian translation group in fedoraproject.org
> <http://fedoraproject.org>.�
>
> How can i start ? Do we need to create a new translation team on Zanata ?

Hello Antonio,

I am assuming here that you have sent a request to join the team as well:
https://translate.zanata.org/zanata/language/view/it . The coordinator marked
for the team is at present Francesco (cc-ed) and he should be able to add you to
the team when he receives the request. Please do feel free to discuss within
your team if you'd like more coordinators around to better manage the user
administration process.

Thanks
Runa

--