[zanata-users] Zanata not starting - java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0

Marek Stopka marek.stopka at perlur.cz
Mon Dec 31 01:06:21 UTC 2012

Hi Ding and Carlos tahnks for your help with issue nr. 1,
I have managed to get with Zanata one step further, however I am still
unable to get it up and running, this time I am getting error:

2012-12-31 01:56:34,452 INFO  [org.zanata.ZanataInit] (main) Started Zanata...
2012-12-31 01:56:34,457 ERROR
[org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext] (main) Error listenerStart
2012-12-31 01:56:34,457 ERROR
[org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext] (main) Context [/zanata]
startup failed due to previous errors
2012-12-31 01:56:34,460 INFO  [org.hibernate.impl.SessionFactoryImpl]
(main) closing

However I managed to get database initialized and I can see about
1,2MB of data in it. Do you have any troubleshooting tips, how to
investigate what is causing this mysterious (to me anyway) error
message?
--
Rgds,
Marek Stopka