[zanata-users] Can not push strings

James Ni jni at redhat.com
Sat Jun 23 15:50:20 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----
> I am on f7 and attempting to push strings and get this error:
>
> bkearney at bkearney po]$ zanata list
> /home/bkearney/code/subscription-manager/po/zanata.xml
> error: Server presented certificate that does not match host
> translate.zanata.org:
>
> Is there server SSL configged correctly?
>
> -- bk

Hi bryan,

As Adrian's reply, he had fixed this error by upgrading python-httplib2 to
python-httplib2-0.7.4-4.fc17 from updates-testing. Please try it. I have tested 1.3.5 python client with python-httplib2-0.7.4-4, it is still working OK. Please let me know if you have other issues. Thanks

Best Regards
James Ni