[zanata-users] Can a project have more than one pot file, and use the python client?

Ding Yi Chen dchen at redhat.com
Thu Apr 11 00:37:20 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----
> I would like to create a project in zanata which has 3 source pot files.
> I would like them to come from separate project. So, assume the zanata
> project:
>
> "Dudes"
>
> which as the pot files:
>
> Bob.pot
> Fred.pot
> George.pot
>
> I can do this through the web ui. However, when using the python client
> I get:
> Is there a way to support this model from the python client?
>
> -- bk

You may push multiple pot files with project type "podir".
That is, your directory structure would be like:

pot/
  Bob.pot
  Fred.pot
  George.pot

es/
  Bob.po
  Fred.po
  George.po

de/
  Bob.po
  Fred.po
  George.po

ja/
  Bob.po
  Fred.po
  George.po

Multiple pot files are not supported in gettext (Software translation) though.
That's because the output file name is .po, there is no way to tell
which pot files are these po files for.

--
Ding-Yi Chen
Software Engineer
Email: dchen at redhat.com

Red Hat, Asia-Pacific Pty Ltd
Level 1, 193 North Quay
Brisbane 4000
Office: +61 7 3514 8100
Fax: +61 7 3514 8199
Website: www.redhat.com

Red Hat, Inc.
Facebook: Red Hat APAC | Red Hat Japan | Red Hat Korea | JBoss APAC
Twitter: Red Hat APAC | Red Hat ANZ
LinkedIn: Red Hat APAC | JBoss APAC