[zanata-users] Multiple file type per project

Patrick Huang pahuang at redhat.com
Mon Feb 25 23:26:03 UTC 2013

Hi Greg,

I am afraid for the time being, you will have to define individual versions for each type. i.e. under <your project>, create version 'master-po' and 'master-properties>.
If all your source are under same folder, you may as well define individual zanata.xml file(give separate name for each version, i.e. zanata-po.xml and zanata-properties.xml).
When using maven client to push or pull, you can override project config file by using -Dzamata.projectConfig=/path/to/your/zanata.xml
i.e. mvn zanata:push -Dzanata.projectConfig=zanata-po.xml

Having a script handy will save you from typing each time. You can override other properties like this at runtime as well. See output of mvn zanata:help -Ddetail -Dgoal=push

Hope this help.

Regards,

Patrick Huang
Senior Software Engineer